edX is an online learning destination and MOOC provider, offering high-quality courses from the world’s best universities and institutions to learners everywhere.
- Blockchain for Business - An Introduction to Hyperledger Technologies
- Discover the power of business blockchains and distributed ledger technologies with an overview of Hyperledger and introductions to its key frameworks.
- Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies
- The course covers basic properties of bitcoin, the mechanics behind it.
- You’ll learn about practical applications of Bitcoin such as wallets and mining, as well as how to destroy bitcoins, including network attacks and malicious mining strategies. We will also take a brief look at Ethereum and how blockchain can be used outside of cryptocurrencies.
IBM Blockchain educator guides, library & newsletters - Overview
- Blockchain educator guide
This educator guide helps you to:
- Learn about blockchain technology and build blockchain applications
- Learn about Hyperledger, an open source effort to advance blockchain technology hosted by The Linux Foundation
- Find assets, labs, and other resources to use in your classroom
- Blockchain essentials
- IBM Blockchain foundation developer
- Developerworks Library search
- A publicly accessible Technical library were you can access tutorials and articles.